Longevity and durability are important to consider when selecting your roof and wall panels. Metal panels positively impact building performance and offer a sustainable alternative to traditional materials. Michigan Steel and Trim offers a variety of special order panels to fit your demands, giving your structure the protection needed to go the distance. With over 30 different special order profiles available, our team has the right fit for you.
Benefits of Metal Special Order Panels
- Longevity: With the long-lasting nature of steel, your panels will last for years to come.
- Durability: Our panels are highly resilient, offering resistance and protection from fire, wind, air leakage, and water damage.
- Sustainability & Energy Efficiency: Recyclable and energy efficient panels are an ideal choice.
- And More.
Special Order Panel Types
Michigan Steel and Trim offers a wide variety of panel types to fit your design and performance needs, including:
- PBC: Versatile in roof and wall applications, these exposed fastener panels are ideal for commercial industries.
- PBR: Easily applied over open framing or a solid substrate, PBR is a multipurpose, low-profile roof and wall panel.
- PBU: PBU panels offer a symmetrical aesthetic for commercial and residential builders who want a unique appearance.
- LOKSEAM:® Standing seam metal roof panels provide superior weather protection and a clean, lasting look.
- 5V Crimp: An excellent option for residential and agricultural buildings, this style is a timeless classic.
- Perma-Clad:® This exposed fastener panel is highly versatile and well suited for a variety of settings.
- And More: Don't see what you're looking for? This is only a sampling of our collection. Please call to check on availability for your panel of choice.
Get the look you want and the durability you need with special order panels from Michigan Steel and Trim. Contact us today for a free quote.